Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Mitchell is on the way!

I decided to start this blog for all of my family and friends, once the baby arrives! However, I figured I should go ahead and do a few post, that way I'll know what I'm doing come May!

Luke and I are expecting our first child, due May 23rd!  We are very excited (and nervous) to welcome our baby in a few months.  We decided not to find out what we're having and instead let it be a surprise.  Some people think we're crazy, and some are excited as we are about waiting.  
13 weeks
So to recap....We found out in September at 6 weeks about our news!  We let a few people know at 8 weeks...and then finally began to spread the news at 12 weeks, once we heard our baby's sweet heartbeat.  I had morning (all day) sickness from week 6 until about week 10 or 11.  Luckily I was able to hide it!


17 weeks



19 weeks

I first felt the baby move on December 22nd...so according to what my mother says (according to her grandmother) baby will make it's debut 5 months and 5 days later....May 27th! We shall see.  First ultrasound was at 20 weeks and the doctors did not spoil the surprise...however, we'll see if that holds true. I so hope it does.


22 weeks

I go back to the doctor at 25 weeks, and as all expectant parents, we hope to have good news from our ultrasound.  
Luke and I appreciate all of your love, support and prayers at this special time for our family!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this blog. Whether one block away or 7 miles away (depending on the day and time), I want to watch this wonderful process "close up." Thanks for letting us all be a part of it. Sorry we didn't make it to Miss M's b'day dinner, but I'm glad you shared the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your blog and keep up with your progress! You look great! BTW, you really can't tell what you are having by the way you carry the baby. I carried both my girls ALL in front and I had a sister that carried both her boys the SAME way. Just enjoy all the attention now because when that baby gets here it will all be over :-)

    ReplyDelete