Saturday, March 24, 2012

Lake Hartwell Baby Shower

President's weekend I went up to Hartwell, GA for a girl's trip.  My girlfriends and I from college try to get together once a year for a mini-vacation.  Miranda's parents have a lake house on Lake Hartwell.
Miranda and Melissa threw the cutest baby shower for me and Baby Mitchell!



The food was delicious and the cake matched the invitation!  Miranda also made an adorable diaper cake and diaper wreath!  They also had the cutest banner for Baby Mitchell, that I'm hoping Luke will hang when we come home from the hospital!




Ever Bachelorette party we decorate a frame and we all sign it.  So they decided to start a new tradition for the baby shower!  They bought the book Love you Forever and everyone signed it for Baby Mitchell!  It is such a sweet book, and it means the world to me with their sweet wishes in the cover!
Baby Mitchell was well gifted from my sweet girls.  This shower meant the world to me!  Thank you Melissa and Miranda for throwing it! and Thank you to my other sweet girls for being there!  I love you all! and Baby Baby can't wait to meet his/her sweet Aunts!

Here is the link to more pictures from the shower:  Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment