Friday, June 15, 2012

Baby Shower

I know it's been forever, we have had A LOT going on. So I'm going to try and catch up!

 On March 31st, some sweet sweet friends of mine hosted a baby shower for us.  So much thought and detail was put into everything!

The shower was at the home of the Stalveys.  The yard was set up beautifully, but rain was threatening so we stayed inside.  Baby Mitchell received lots of beautiful things.  It was so good to see so many people as well.
The food was delicious!
They decorated with my baby pictures.  Guests wrote sweet notes to the baby and hung them on the tree.
Camryn and Megan were such big helpers in opening the presents!  Really I couldn't bend down to get them so I was thankful for their help!

Gigi and Mama B are excited to meet Baby Mitchell!

My sweet sweet family drove up from Gainesville for the shower.  I was so excited to see Aunt Brigitte, Uncle Gary and Stacy, HOWEVER we were all sooo excited to meet Addison!  She is already a year old and this was our first chance to see her!  She is so adorable!

Last but not least, Luke's brother Thad and his wife Ashley had a couple's shower for us the same night.  They have a beautiful home in Hahira that is perfect for hosting parties!  The meal was delicious and some of our close friends came to celebrate with us.  I don't have many pictures because my mama wasn't there!  There are a few mixed in though.  See the rest of the pictures HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment